Gas & Oil Boiler Replacement
Looking for a reliable boiler for your home? Ecoscene is a WAI (Worcester Bosch Accredited Installer). We are also SEAI registered. We specialise in installing standard and combi boilers. Government grants are available and we can assist you with the paper work and make it hassle free.
We can modify your existing system and make it mobile app friendly so you can operate your heating system remotely. For a free no obligation quote please get in touch. Call us on +01 902 3793.
Just to thank you and all at EcoScene for the work done in my house last week. The whole process was so much smoother than I anticipated and I’m sure that, come the cold weather, I will appreciate it even more.”
Boiler not working? We’re here to help
- Our highly qualified Service Engineers are fully insured and RGII certified
- Flexible appointment times to suit you
- Peace of mind that your boiler will be repaired to the highest standards
EcoScene can supply and install energy efficient gas or oil boilers.
We can replace your old gas or oil boiler with a high energy efficient, condensing gas or oil boiler.
If you are replacing your boiler you will naturally have some questions.
As it is such a major expense, the more you know beforehand the better prepared you are when it comes to making the key decisions to ensure your new boiler is right for you.
Call us today for full details.
The Better Energy Homes Scheme provides homeowners (including landlords) with access to grants to improve the energy efficiency of their homes. The Better Energy Home scheme is commonly referred to as a ‘Boiler Grant’.
How much is the grant worth and when is it paid?
Grants are paid only after the work is completed and you have paid your contractor. If you are eligible for the grant you will receive €750 toward the cost of upgrading to a high efficiency (more than 90% efficiency) gas or oil fired boiler with heating controls upgrade.
The grant is paid directly to your chosen bank account after the work has been completed.
Am I Eligible?
To qualify for grant funding under the scheme you must:
- Be the owner of a dwelling built before 2006 (IE No later than 31/12 2005)
- Use an SEAI registered contractor – all our Installers are SEAI approved contractors
- Use newly fitted materials and products
- Have work done that complies with the required standards
- Have a BER carried out after the works are completed
- Use a BER assessor from SEAI’s National Register – all our BER assessors are SEAI approved
How do I apply?
Step 1: Enter your details & MPRN Number (Located on your Bill)
Step 2: Choose your measure
Step 3: Enter your details
Step 4: Agree to the terms and conditions
Step 5: Accept Your Offer
Step 6: Confirmation
How Do I Qualify For A Boiler Grant?
You will need to
- Upgrade to a high-efficiency boiler (90%+ energy efficient)
- Upgrade your heating controls
- Carry out a Building Energy Rating (BER) after your high-efficiency boiler and heating controls have been upgraded
EcoScene provides one of the leading plumbing service provider across Wicklow & Dublin. Our qualified engineers install new Boilers and will take care of all your plumbing needs. Click here to contact us